Happy Wednesday all and welcome to this week's Wednesday Wish List. I've gone for a somewhat ladylike feel to this week's list and hope you enjoy...
1. First up is a highly affordable outfit updater - the mini-bag. Small but perfectly formed, fits your essentials with no room to waste. Very ladylike and a reliable evening bag for almost any outfit. ASOS, £20.
2. Printed palazzo pants are everywhere at the moment thanks to collections such as Miu Mius Resort 2011 and are both comfortable and stylish. Wear these chic flower print palazzos with platforms and a silky blouse, get yours from Miss Selfridge for £45.
3. I am becoming a little obsessed with block-colour at the moment and this tangerine Zara shift dress has caught my beady eye. Perfect with tights and pumps for a clean, classic everyday look with a colourful twist. £49.99, Zara.
4. Possibly the most ladylike item on this week's Wish List, these blush and baby pink court shoes are practically begging to be bought and well loved this season. Smart and guaranteed to induce shoe envy, pop into Schuh to get yours for £68.
5. Finally I bring you this navy printed mac. The perfect cover-up for the annoying inbetween weather (is it Winter or Spring, make a decision!), the mac is always a ladylike staple and this one is the most interesting I've seen yet. Topshop, £89.