Hello all, hope your Wednesday has been as exciting and busy as mine. The sun is shining in London and that means the official start of Spring so no better time to snap up some new items!
1. Starting us off is the sunniest item on my list this week, these fruity shorts from Love Label at Very.co.uk. Fruit prints are everywhere at the moment - apples, cherries, strawberries, bananas, pineapples and lemons, the fruit that adorns these bargain £18 shorts. I won't pretend its quite warm enough to wear them yet but there's no harm in buying them now and holding out for a heatwave, right?
2. Accessory-wise, wicker = big news this season and is always synonomous with Summer. A clutch that could be worn day or night, perfect partner to a white sun dress and denims. ASOS, £30.
3. I've been waiting for the amazingness of Christopher Kane's neon lace to trickle down into the high street collections and styles inspired by his collection seem to be making their way into store at the moment. This yellow lace shirt is a good way to do bright lace without going OTT as it could be worn with other brights or with jeans for the less brave among you. £28, Topshop.
4. There would be something wrong if I wasn't lusting a pair of bright shoes this week like every other but luckily I have found a pair to satisfy my interest. These Missguided heels are very high, yes, but look much pricier than they are for just £34.99 and are the perfect shoes to make a colour statement with.
5. Final item this week is a denim shift dress - fast becoming a favourite of mine for relaxed daywear. I particularly like the clean cut of the dress and the bright wash of the denim and it looks rather comfy to boot. £45 at Warehouse.