Sorry for the delayed publishing of this blog post, have been a busy bee this week but have still managed to trawl the internet for some lovely bits and pieces for you to lust over... (I'm so kind!)
1. First up is an instant, highly affordable outfit updater, the cocktail ring. Always a fashion favourite and the shocking pink colour is the easiest way to do brights this season if you're a little wary of full-on colour. For just £8, its worth a go! Get yours at ASOS.com.
2. Next up is this seasons favourite: the maxi skirt (see previous post). This floral maxi skirt is versatile and will see you through to the Summer and beyond. Tuck in a bright coloured knit and wear with loafers for the time being. Best thing is, you can buy this skirt and still have change from £10! £8, Matalan.
3. Perhaps you could wear your new maxi skirt with this blush pink bag from Topshop? Love the perforated leather detail and the blush shade compliments the Spring colour palette. £36 and in stores now.
4. There seems to be a common theme in my weekly wishing: beautiful shoes. So it wouldn't be right not to feature another pair this week and these Office beauties don't disappoint! Spotted these at Spring Summer press day back in 2010 and am glad to see them in store now. Try with light denim and bold separates and remember to paint your toe nails! £72 at Office.
5. Last up is this whimsical peasant style midi dress from French Connection. A light dress is a Spring essential and perfect for the 70's trend this season. Add a tan satchel, block heels and some oversized shades and wait for the sun! French Connection, £155.