Happy Wednesday all, I hope you are ready for some serious shoe envy as for this week's Wish List I have decided to focus entirely on all the lovely new shoes in the shops. I have chosen my five favourites as always and am sure you will find a pair for you from the list. Enjoy...
1. First on the list this week are the sensible(ish) option... a pair of colour block flats. The pointy toe helps them to stand out in a sea of coloured ballet pumps and I love the folded bow detail on the front. Wear with black tapered trousers to show them off. ASOS, £25.
2. Wedges are popular once again this season but eye-catching styles reign supreme. These powder blue lace up wedges are a bit pricier than the other shoes on the list at just under £100 but beautiful shoes like this make the spending worth it! Pair with other pastels: peach, mint or lavender and a silky white tee. £96, Ravel at very.co.uk.
3. If you know me you'll know I don't do 'small' heels and these ASOS beauties are begging for me to buy them. Black shoes with a difference thanks to the pink-dyed raffia sole, clash them up with other coloured accessories and a simple luxe outfit. ASOS, £55.
4. Love the vintage 70's feel of these Topshop Mary Janes. They come in black, gold and silver too but cream is perfect for Spring, just don't wear on a rainy day! Try with a shift dress and bare legs if you dare. Topshop, £60.
5. Last but by no means least this week are these green dotty platforms. The dotty print gives them a youthful, fun appeal and the natural coloured, lightweight platform is a key look for heels this season. Comfy, fresh and reasonably priced, what more can we ask for! Love Label at very.co.uk, £38.