As per the title, I cannot believe that this is the last Wish List in March! April seemed so far away and now it's almost here which in my mind marks the start of some lovely Spring weather, all being well. But more importantly for now, lets get on with the wishing...
1. Lots of lovely oriental-inspired items are popping up in various Spring Summer collections and this shift dress has caught my eye. Perfect with ankle socks and a cardigan for day and would look lovely with some enamel bangles and turquoise rings to accessorise it. Miss Selfridge (petites), £38.
2. Recently a lot of my non-working time has been taken up by my quest for a lovely silky blazer jacket (yes, I'm obsessed, apologies) and this River Island number is definitely a front runner. Coral is a key colour for this season and an easy way to update your wardrobe and a blazer is quite frankly a Spring wardrobe staple! So a win on both counts I say, £34.99 at River Island.
3. Need a new pair of day shoes for Spring? Look no further than these Urban Outfitters twisted jersey flats, £22. Effortlessly stylish and I'd be very surprised if they're not comfy to boot. A pay day purchase for me definitely!
4. With my previous statement about coral still standing, I bring you this maxi skirt. Bright, soft and with plenty of movement in the skirt for the romantic Spring look. £29.99, Zara.
5. Last up, another lovely pair of shoes. These printed platform heels from Boohoo are glamorous and a bargain that you'll get lots of wear out of this Spring with all the 70's inspired looks. £35 online now.