Apologies for the late posting of this entry, I begun writing it late last night and then decided that sleep was a better option so I am finishing it off this morning. Hopefully you'll agree it's worth the wait when you see the lovely items on this week's Wednesday Wish List. I've gone for a twist on the usual style this week and looked for high street items that resemble my favourite catwalk looks from SS11, what with it being fashion month and all. Hope you enjoy...
1. First item this week that has caught my eye is this vest from Dorothy Perkins, £15. The fresh cyan and floral print seems to take it's reference from the beautiful collection that is Jonathan Saunders SS11. The perfect colour for Spring, pair with other clean brights and flashes of white.
2. A favourite collection of mine for this season is Erdem, full of beautiful floral prints and flashes of reds, greens and oranges. So imagine my happiness on coming across this bright red lace dress from Topshop, £42, a great high street alternative to this striking Erdem number. Buy now, wear all Summer and even into next season.
3. If brights aren't your thing then this beige pleated midi-skirt should be right up your street, £32 from Love Label at very.co.uk. A great high street alternative to the Chloe skirt, which I can currently only dream of affording! Pair with ballet pumps and a silky tee for the Spring minimalist look.
4. As I've previously blogged about, the 70's are big news and we have Marc Jacobs to thank for that. So to show him your appreciation, I suggest you snap up this printed halter dress from Miss Selfridge for £55. A great alternative to a standard party dress, keep it classic with block heels and natural make-up.
5. Last up this week is your everyday designer alternative. Everyone loves denim and a denim shift dress is extremely easy and comfortable to wear. This Zara dress is a great purchase if you're a fan of Stella McCartney's SS11 collection, yours for £35.99.
Catwalk images from http://www.style.com/