Wednesday 6 April 2011

More Wednesday Wishing

Happy Wednesday to you all, hope the weather is as good where you are as it is in London! I'm dusting off my Summer clothes (yes it's only April but why not!) and digging out my shades, even if the good weather only lasts for the rest of this week.

1. Starting us off this week is THE outfit I want to be wearing when Summer really kicks in - this beautiful mint green jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins, £55. Also comes in blue but I think this minty shade would look perfect in the sun with a sunkissed glow and some sandals.


2. Continuing with the pastel theme, I bring you these baby blue Nike hi-tops. Sports luxe is having a bit of a fashion moment and I am seriously considering investing in a pair, perfect partner to jeans, a t-shirt and Ray Bans on a relaxed day in the sun. £81.99 at Office.


3. Pretty accessories have been catching my eye recently, one of which being this yellow gingham hairband from Topshop, £7. Would look very D&G-chic paired with a denim playsuit and perfectly disguises a bad hair day.


4. Aldo are well known for their lovely shoes but not so much for their accessories so I feel its only fair for me to put this right! They have a great selection of handbags online and in store now, my favourite being this tan fold over clutch with eye-catching floral detail. Snap it up for £36.


5. Last item up this week comes from one of my favourite SS collections: Miu Miu. Loved the neon shades paired with black but particularly loved the star detail on bags, shoes and other accessories. This star belt is probably the most affordable of the range, tie it round colour block shift dresses for most impact. £175 at Net-a-Porter.


Images:
www.dorothyperkins.com
www.office.co.uk
www.topshop.com
www.aldoshoes.com
http://www.net-a-porter.com/

2 comments:

  1. hiya! this is my favorite of your wish lists so far! Ive been following this blog for a few weeks now. wanna follow me back?
    my blog is www.bobblyrainbowsocks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed! Will definitely check out for your blog x

    ReplyDelete