So it's Wednesday again... another busy week gone by, you know what that means! Yes, it's time for the Wednesday Wish List. In honour of the end of London Fashion Week, I bring you a very British-inspired wish list. Heritage, vintage-feel, casual chic, just like our home grown fashion icons.
1. First up, THE item to be seen in this season. Stash away your beloved skinny jeans in favour of a pair of leather (or leather imitation) trousers. This pair are great value for only £19.99 at H&M and are perfect for day wear.
2. Next up, this gorgeous floral lady-bag from Peacocks. Another bargain at only £10 and will perfectly compliment Autumn's key colours of camel, nude and greys.
3. This knitted cardi is Winter-wonderful! The on-trend stag print is on the right side of the border between cutesy and kitsch. Get yours for £30 at Dorothy Perkins.
4. Item number four is my favourite this week. These blue and tartan print brogues are perfectly in keeping with the Heritage trend and will look great for both a weekend in the country and shopping in the city. Online now at ASOS.com for £32.
5. The final item this week is this lovely red winter coat with faux-fur collar. Red is big news this season and this coat looks so warm and cosy I almost wish for those snowy Winter days... almost. Yours for £100 at Warehouse.