Monday 13 September 2010

A/W Jewelery

At the start of a new season, Jewelery is often the last thing on my mind when shopping the new trends. But it's by far the easiest way to update your look - add some statement earrings for example and you can really lift an outfit. I'm not the sort of person who always feels the need to wear jewelery - I only wear a piece if I really like it and if it adds something to the outfit. However, statement necklaces have recently been catching my eye, and this Autumn I will definitely be purchasing a few.

I've found a number of gorgeous pieces from the high street and I bring you my favourites here:



Mixed metal short chain necklace, H&M, £7.99 (available at shop.hm.com from the 15th September)



Gold vintage-look necklace with green gemstones, ASOS, £20


Beaded bib necklace, Topshop, £20



Black flowers and beaded necklace, River Island, £34.99



Chunky beaded necklace, Mango, £37.90

Wear with: neutral coloured shift dresses, grey marl tees, oversized cream knits, strapless jumpsuits.

Images from:
shop.hm.com
www.asos.com
www.topshop.com
www.riverisland.com
shop.mango.com

No comments:

Post a Comment