The Wednesday Wish List is back... and I've come over all Autumnal. Get shopping for the hottest new bits and bobs on the high street. Enjoy!
1. To kick us off today I bring you this pair of rather lovely burnt-red suede shorts, £65 at Topshop. Tuck in a cream silky shirt, pull up your knitted socks and you're ready to face the winter... or at least, look at it from the comfort of your taxi.
2. I love this vintage-look tapestry hold-all from Miss Selfridge, £39. If you're going to travel, do it in style. Although one warning, don't pair it with head-to-toe vintage or you might look like you stepped out of an old-lady's wardrobe. Wear it the modern way with an on trend military jacket and skinnys.
3. This could well be said jacket - embrace the heritage look and still look feminine, the strap will define your waist and keep you snug. Get it at Warehouse, £70.
4. I think this Essie nail varnish may well be my go-to this AW. Steering away from the brighter, coral reds of summer, this red is the perfect compliment to my new camel coat. Buy the 'Limited Addiction' shade, and the rest of the Autumn collection for £9.50 at www.asos.com.
5. Last on the list this Wednesday is this vintage mixed fabric dress from Motel Vintage, £29. So wearable with an oversized cardi and loafers, check out www.motelrocks.co.uk for the rest of the Vintage range. Snap them up before they sell out!