... and you know what that means! I've been trawling the shops, both literal and on-line to bring you the best bits to buy this week. Hope you like!
1. To kick us off this week I bring you this rather lovely zodiac sign bracelet from Urban Outfitters. One for each star sign - pictured here is my sign, Sagittarius, and available to buy for £16. A unique piece of jewellery that will add charm to any outfit this season.
2. Next on the list is this impressive quilted skirt with gem detail by KTZ at Topshop. Topshop are always on the ball with their designer collaborations, KTZ are a Macedonian designer duo and will be appearing at London Fashion Week this season. I'd wear this skirt with a simple tee and some killer heels. Yours for £190, check out the rest of the range for other awe-inspiring pieces.
3. In-keeping with the spangly look of the last item, I bring you this black sequin cardi from Monsoon Fusion, £55. Will look great now and even better at Christmas.
4. Yes, it's another spangly item for you at number four this week- this embellished, tasseled bag from River Island has really caught my eye and will add interest to a fair isle print jumper, jeans and winter boots outfit. £79.99 and the perfect mini-bag for Autumn.
5. Last on the list today is the most on-trend item to keep you warm in the chill; the cape is back in full force for AW10 and this one is my favourite so far. The bright red will look great against Autumn's colour palette. Yours for £68 at Miss Selfridge.