Sunday 19 September 2010

Great Lengths

I have to say I'm really coming round to the new skirt length that is everywhere this season: the maxi. Whilst I was sceptical at first, the more I see of it, the more I like. Two celebs who've been wearing the look well are Alexa Chung; wearing a cream maxi skirt at the launch of her fashion line with US brand Madewell and Nicola Roberts at the launch of her latest products for Dainty Doll.





What both these ladies have in common is the relaxed way they've chosen to wear the skirt: both favouring a t-shirt tucked in with heels for extra height.

Copy their look with this black maxi skirt from Zara for £39.99 and wear it just above the waist, tucking in this printed tee from Topshop, £20. Throw on these on-trend hiker boots, £35 from Boohoo and you're good to go.





Images from:
www.zimbio.com
www.zara.com
www.topshop.com
www.boohoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment