Happy Wednesday all and I hope your week is going well so far. I didn't realise at the time but my last post was my 100th blog post for Running in Platforms so I am rather impressed that I have made it this far! Thanks to everyone for reading and please continue to do so. On with the list...
1. First up this week I bring you this colour block clutch bag from Dorothy Perkins, £15. Colour blocking, and in turn clashing, was prevalent on the catwalks and this is an easy way to do it. Pair with other shades of blue for a head-turning look.
2. Next on the list is this sleeveless chiffon shirt from Miss Selfridge, £32. The whimsical muted florals in soft oranges and greens make for a perfect Spring wardrobe updater. Button it up to the top for an on-trend look.
3. Now whilst jeans aren't usually the type of clothing to catch my magpie-like eyes this pair certainly have and will surely be making their way to my wardrobe soon. These high-waisted mid-wash jeans are very flattering and give the allusion of long supermodel-esque legs. Tuck in one of Springs many blouses and wear with some punchy coloured wedges. Topshop, £50.
4. Brighter colours are slowly seeping in to stores and this coral skirt from H&M is both bright and reasonably priced at just £14.99. Has the potential to be casual or smart, wear with a white shirt and jumper over for that fresh Moschino Cheap and Chic look.
5. Last up are these wedding worthy shoes from ASOS, £45. If, like me, you have a wedding to attend in the Spring/Summer months then these shoes should definitely be given your consideration. Finding a perfect mix with the corsage detail and chunky platform heel, they will look lovely with painted toes and a showstopping dress to match.