So it's Wednesday again and you know what that means... yes, I am here to bring you five great new items available to buy this week and this week I bring you and Accessories special. So save yourself some money and snap up one (or all) of these lovely accessories for an instant update.
1. Belts are not an item I buy too regularly but ever since the Burberry SS11 show I have wanted to try out the belt-over-trench look and this Topshop belt may be the way to go about it. Belt up over a classic beige trenchcoat and clash with another block colour accessory. Topshop, £16.
2. This zingy watch from Urban Outfitters is next up this week. A great day watch and another block colour piece to wear with neutrals or other fluorescent shades a la Christopher Kane. Comes in a variety of other colours, £18.
3. Next up is this purse from Zara, 19.99. Yes, you heard me right, Zara, not Prada! Love the designer coloured stripes look and a much more Spring friendly item than your standard black leather one.
4. I've always thought myself not quite trendy enough to wear a hat but I am warming to the lovely cornflower blue shade of this ASOS one, £25. Great for hiding bad hair (specifically grown out roots) and very on trend. Wear with flared jeans and a white blouse and transport yourself back to the 70s.
5. Last up is this aztec printed pouch bag. Buy now, wear all summer, it's as simple as that! Yours for £28, Miss Selfridge.