Here is this week's Wednesday Wish List. Enjoy!
1. Love this navy daisy print dress, new in at Matalan and an absolute STEAL for only £14. Wear now with your knits and on a Spring day with ballet pumps and a flower hair corsage. Here's hoping that day is not too far away...
2. Bright blue was a popular colour on the SS11 catwalks and one of my current obsessions (see the previous week's Wish List!). Tuck in a blouse and away you go. Pair with a punchy pink lip for an added flash of colour. Topshop, £34.
3. Another bright colour up next and another favourite from the catwalk: tangerine orange. Love the patent and suede fabric mix and the nod to the 70's trend in the detailing. Perfect partner to a printed blouse and jeans, get them before they go for £45, Miss Selfridge.
4. Could these be said jeans? Perfect 70's wash, high waisted and with a subtle flare. Buy now, wear again and again. Reiss, £89.
5. Last up is a great bargain beauty buy for the season. Although this is not technically a beauty blog I am rather partial to a new shade of nail polish every now and then (i.e every few weeks) and this is my favourite at the mo. Great value for just £5 at Topshop in 'Worlds End'.