Mid-week again, and lots of lovely clothes, accessories and shoes for you to covet. Whilst the AW11 collections are being displayed in New York, I've only got eyes for this season and am looking forward to bringing you lots of exciting new buys each week. So get out your debit card and enjoy!
1. First on my list today is this rather sweet mini bag from Dorothy Perkins, £22. Mini bags are the bag to be seen with at the moment so pack your essentials and you're ready to go! The blush pink colour of the stripe is my favourite shade so far this season (if you know me you can confirm this) and goes perfectly with Spring's various 70's shades and brights alike.
2. Love this spotty white and yellow cropped top from Warehouse for £35. The hint of fluoro is enough to tempt me and I have no doubt this top will see you through many sunny days.
3. The windows in Zara have been catching my eye for the past couple of weeks with their bold colour displays and these trousers are just one item in their bright Spring collection. Wear with black or white for a safe day look or clash with other crayola-style colours. £35.99 and available in other bright colour ways.
4. Speaking of colour... (I may be developing a small obsession) these heeled patent brogues are a tangerine dream and the perfect accompaniment to a pair of tailored trousers. Race you to the checkout? £65, Office.
5. Last up is a designer-high street collaboration that is definitely worth the more premium price point. Whilst I'd love to be front row at Mary Katrantzou's LFW week show next week I'll settle for owning this psychedelic printed t-shirt dress, available from Topshop for £150.