But for now I bring you a few buys to make you smile in the otherwise miserable month that is January. Christmas is sadly over but the shops are preparing their amazing new collections, the beginnings of which are finding their way into your favourite high street stores as speak. With that in mind, I bring you the Wish List. Enjoy!
1. Prints are big news for Spring Summer and bird print makes an appearance in many high street collections. Get ahead with this bird print blouse from Dorothy Perkins, £24.50. Tuck into some high waisted trousers and nail the 70's look.
2. Continuing with the 70's trend, this mocha coloured jumpsuit is the perfect colour for Spring. Taking influence from the Marc Jacobs SS collection, this jumpsuit needs no few accessories except for a trusty pair of heels. Spotted on Nicola Roberts in December at the X Factor finals, it's sure to be a sellout. Tophop, £50.
3. Keen to banish your black platforms to the back of your wardrobe in time for Spring? Try these beige chiffon wedges from Linzi Shoes, just £35. Everyone knows that the wedge is the comfiest of heels and they'll go perfectly with all of the Spring shades.
4. Need a pretty dress to shake you out of the January blues? Look no further than this pink lace number from Miss Selfridge, £45. Wouldn't look out of place on current fashion icons such as Carey Mulligan and is the perfect dress to ease you into the new season.
5. Last but no means least is my favourite item from the new offering from the ever stylish Fearne Cotton. I spotted this dress on her a good few months ago at the launch and it needs to be finding its way into my wardrobe asap. Very flattering cut and I love the vintage-look print. Fearne Cotton at Very, £59.