It's Wednesday again and we are well into January now, feels like only yesterday it was Christmas and I have a feeling this year is going to fly by! So with that in mind I intend to make the most of the fabulous fashion hitting the stores this year and I hope you will do the same.
1. Starting us off this week is one of my must-have buys for Spring: a pleated knee length skirt. In a wear-with-anything shade of royal blue, this Warehouse number is begging to be worn with a white tee and ballet pumps on a sunny Spring day (when we get one). £50 at Warehouse.
2. This unique cat print tapestry bag from Urban Outfitters is up next. Once something your Nan might wear, now the perfect accompaniment to a vintage shopping trip and a falafel wrap on a Sunday afternoon. Mmmmm... Yours for £32 at Urban Outfitters.
3. I can go for months without buying an accessory of note and then one catches my eye and this is that one. This cream sash belt from Zara is just £15.99 and will look perfect belting up your new Spring shift dress.
4. Kimono style cover-ups are everywhere at the moment and I think I am developing an obsession. This oriental style one is £30 from Dorothy Perkins and would look great with a black dress and red accessories. Much more interesting than a cardigan and the draping is very flattering.
5. Finally this week I am hoping to bring a bit of Spring colour to the dull month that is January by way of this chiffon shirt from American Apparel. Comes in a variety of colours but this coral one is my favourite. Style it under a knitted jumper for a flash of colour or wear it tucked into a pair of light coloured silky shorts. Just looking at it is brightening my mood already! Snap it up for £51.