Hello, hope all your weeks are going well so far. If not, then the Wednesday Wish List is sure to put a smile on your face...
1. Starting off this week I bring you what every girl needs - a pretty dress. I saw this Monsoon Fusion dress at SS press day and loved it. Monochrome, a-line and bow detail all combine to make it your Spring wardrobe essential. Wear with tights or knee high socks now and bare legs at a Summer party. Monsoon Fusion, £60.
2. Another great Spring buy is up next. These floral ankle boots from River Island are so pretty they make me want to wear florals permanently for the next few months. Snap up your pair at River Island for £29.99.
3. This white lace waistcoat is next on the list for £28 at Dorothy Perkins. Throw it over your Winter clothes for now to straddle the seasons and wear with a summer dress come festival time.
4. I love this simple two layered t-shirt dress from Warehouse, £50. The colour is great for the Spring 70's trend and it's easy to wear for both day and night. Throw an oversized cardi over it now and wear with some cream knit ankle socks.
5. Last up this week is this stripy floral vest from River Island. Stripes and florals accompanied each other on the SS catwalks and I love the fresh colours of this vest. And who hasn't got room for another vest in their wardrobes eh?! Get yours at River Island for £19.99.