It's that time of the week again! And I don't know about you but I could do with some high street bargains (when couldn't I?).
1. To start with this week I bring you an absolute bargain of a summer top, behold this tropical parrot print cropped tee from missguided for £8.99. Very Club Tropicana, very now and would look perfect with a tan, some denim cut offs and some bright, bright nail polish.
2. Next on the list is this waistcoat from Monsoon Fusion for £40. Khaki? Check. Embellished? Check. Throw it over a white vest and some harems and keep the military trend alive this summer.
3. I am especially lusting over these chic gold bracelets from Miss Selfridge, £10 for the two. Continuing on from springs love affair with all things Parisian and quite frankly the cutest things I've seen all week. Only question now is Oui, Non or both?
4. Shoe boots don't seem to be going anywhere and this black pair from Matalan are a bargain at £20. Buy now and wear throughout winter as well - or at least that's how I'll be justifying buying yet another pair of shoes!
5. Last on the WWL this week is this fun attitude tee from Topshop Boutique for £25. Not that I'm suggesting any of you need dressing up, but this tee is the perfect look for day. Pull your hair into a bun and wear with some fierce sandals. Perfect.