Hot weather = perfect online shopping conditions. And I am here to aid you in your summer purchases by bringing you the Wednesday Wish List, as promised.
1. So to start us off I bring you this cream and nude playsuit from ASOS Black, at asos.com (£75). The glammest of playsuits I have come across in a while and the perfect outfit for a summer party. Wear with wavy hair and baby pink lips.
2. These black leather shorts by Pop for PPQ at very.co.uk (£49) are the perfect item to go with you into Autumn, and will look lovely with a silky tee and statement necklace, a la Olivia Palermo. Leather isn't just for winter, ref. recent photos of Alexa Chung and the short is definitely rivaling the skirt in the Summer style stakes.
3. You can't escape the festival scene this Summer and if you are looking for the perfect day bag to take with you then look no further than this ethnic, embroidered duffel bag from Accessorize (£28). Just the right size for all your essentials!
4. I challenge you to find a more beautiful pair of heels than this embellished silver-grey pair from KG at Kurt Geiger. A tad pricey at £150 but when it comes to shoes THIS amazing it's easy to put the price to the back of your mind and think about the shoe envy everyone who claps eyes on your wearing these will feel!
5. The final item for today is this cat print, lace edged skirt from Be Beau at Matalan, £16. Love the Miu Miu-esque print, and great for Summer work wear with a pretty blouse tucked
Until next time...