Sunday 18 July 2010

Stripes and Espadrilles

Up until now I've mainly been posting images of other people's style - celebrities and the like who have the money to look fabulous every day. So I thought it was about time I posted some pictures of myself and my own style. Far from perfect, but I enjoy dressing and planning outfits for different occasions and feel I ought to share that with you all. For me, fashion inspiration comes as much from celebrities as it does from seeing random people on the street, on the tube, in shopping centres, in bars etc. I love to look at other peoples outfits, see how they've decided to wear a particular item and it inspires me to give something new a go. So from time to time I will post a picture of myself, starting with today. Enjoy, and I hope I can inspire you to try different things and take risks to work out your own style.

Saturday



Sunglasses, Primark
Tee, Primark
Necklace, Oasis
Skirt, ASOS.com
Bag, Vintage
Espadrilles, River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment