Hope everyone's week has been going well so far and you are all ready for another Wednesday Wish List!
1. To begin with today I bring you an absolute beauty of a dress from Topshop Boutique. £150 worth of ruffled baby pink gorgeousness, very Luella and pastel
perfection! Snap it up asap.
2. Next up are these gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell wedged boots, available at motelrocks.co.uk. Very Gaga, very glam and very attention seeking, as quite frankly all heels should be in my opinion! This pair are £119 but check out www.motelrocks.co.uk for the full collection.
3. Now, can you say Mulberry-alike? This royal blue satchel bag from ASOS.com could easily be confused for a Mulberry Alexa and let's face it, who doesn't like a designer inspired bargain?
4. Next on this weeks Wish List is this denim dress from Red Herring at Debenhams. Double denim, tie waist and utility-inspired, this is the perfect day dress at only £35. Wear with espadrilles and aviators in the sun.
5. Not that I want the Summer to be over in a hurry but its always exciting to snap up next seasons trends before everyone else is wearing them. This shearling aviator jacket from New Look is the first step towards your AW wardrobe. £40 well spent, tuck it away into your wardrobe until the days get chilly(er) and you'll be on trend before the seasons even started!