Welcome to this weeks slightly delayed Wish List. I hope you are having a good week and not letting the changes in the weather get you down - after all, shopping can be done from the comfort of your home, so snap this weeks five asap.
1. First off is this ladylike satin blouse from Topshop. The detail on the neckline is unusual and bold enough for you not to worry about what necklace to wear! Wear with shorts and brogues now, and with tailored trousers and an oversized cardi come Autumn. £40 from Topshop.
2. I came across these bracelets on ASOS.com the other day and thought they would be the perfect accessory for a bright bikini on the beach. Would also look great with a black maxi dress and sandals for an evening sipping cocktails on the beach, £14 for the set.
3. These cute New Look pumps are just the thing to brighten up your summer work wear, £22 for the pair. Add to a black skirt and white shirt combo and you never have to look plain again! Try with a pastel colour on your toenails.
4. The new Pearl Lowe for Peacocks collection has recently gone into store and it includes some great bargain buys, my favourite being this cropped white cami top for £22. Pair it with some printed shorts and hope that someone mistakes you for her v.stylish daughter!
5. Last on the list this week is this leopard print clutch from Topshop for £50. Not the cheapest accessory but leopard print is set to be a key pattern from AW10 and there's no excuse not to start shopping early! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself...