I'm back this Wednesday for this weeks WWL and I promise to bring you the best buys from the past fortnight on the British high street. So enjoy, and don't blame me if you spend all your wages at once ;)
1. What better way to start than with yet another gorgeous pair of shoes! Not a week goes by when I don't lust over a pair of Topshop shoes and these beauties are no exception! The gold inside gives it a vintage look and I love the unusual blue shade. Snap them up for £70 at Topshop.
2. I seem to spend a good part of my Internet-life browsing on ASOS.com. Such a vast collection of clothing, shoes and accessories with a number of great brands thrown in the mix. TBA is one of the new labels added to their extensive collection and I love this white shift dress in particular. With its monochrome minimalism (very Celine AW10) it will work hard for your wardrobe. Currently available at ASOS.com for £165.
3. I love this chic leopard print dress from Warehouse. Very Twiggy and leopard print is a key pattern for AW10 (when is it not?!). Worn toned down it would be perfect for work, or wear it knockout heels in the evening.
4. This bag is perfect for AW10 minimalist daywear and available at Evans for £29.50. Pair with a white silk shirt, black tailored trousers and brogues for work.
5. Finally I bring you this cute charm necklace from Accessorize. Pair with a pastel tee and denim shorts for the remaining days of summer! Get yours for £9.