Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Wednesday Wish List

So it's the middle of the week, and around the time my fingers start to itch for all the lovely new buys coming into store each week. Hence the name - the Wednesday Wish List. Each Wednesday (location permitted) I will be compiling my top five buys that my online shopping sprees have turned up. I hope you enjoy - just so long as you don't buy the last ones in my size ;)

1. To start us off, how about this navy blue floral headband from Accessorize (£12). Very Blair Waldorf, will look amazing with a crisp white sundress and floral pumps. Or save it for a summer wedding and pair it with a glamorous maxi dress.


2. Number two is this red quilted bag from New Look (also £12). Once the sort of bag you wouldn't look twice at, luxe sportswear is v. on trend this season. Tie your hair up in a high ponytail, throw on a baggy sweat top with some running shorts and work the 'I've just rolled out of bed and still look fantastic' look to a tee.


3. I absolutely love these heeled denim trainers from Boohoo (£35). The trainer sole makes them more comfortable than your average high heel and they're perfect for day and night. Clash them up with a denim shirt and vest dress.


4. Another gem from Boohoo (definitely worth a lunchtime browse) is this bargain of a waistcoat. Perfect to throw over a white summer vest for a festival.


5. And last, but definitely by no means least is this printed jacket from Topshop (£45). The print is gorgeous and very glam, the perfect jacket to throw over an otherwise average outfit and looks a lot more expensive than it is.


See you next week!

Images from:
www.accessorize.co.uk
www.newlook.com
www.boohoo.co.uk
www.topshop.com

2 comments:

  1. I want that red quilted bag- its the next best thing to the Chanel Cocoon one thats on my wishlist. Loving the Wednesday Wishlist Jin. Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shop until Chinese workers drop.

    ReplyDelete