So it's the middle of the week, and around the time my fingers start to itch for all the lovely new buys coming into store each week. Hence the name - the Wednesday Wish List. Each Wednesday (location permitted) I will be compiling my top five buys that my online shopping sprees have turned up. I hope you enjoy - just so long as you don't buy the last ones in my size ;)
1. To start us off, how about this navy blue floral headband from Accessorize (£12). Very Blair Waldorf, will look amazing with a crisp white sundress and floral pumps. Or save it for a summer wedding and pair it with a glamorous maxi dress.
2. Number two is this red quilted bag from New Look (also £12). Once the sort of bag you wouldn't look twice at, luxe sportswear is v. on trend this season. Tie your hair up in a high ponytail, throw on a baggy sweat top with some running shorts and work the 'I've just rolled out of bed and still look fantastic' look to a tee.
3. I absolutely love these heeled denim trainers from Boohoo (£35). The trainer sole makes them more comfortable than your average high heel and they're perfect for day and night. Clash them up with a denim shirt and vest dress.
4. Another gem from Boohoo (definitely worth a lunchtime browse) is this bargain of a waistcoat. Perfect to throw over a white summer vest for a festival.
5. And last, but definitely by no means least is this printed jacket from Topshop (£45). The print is gorgeous and very glam, the perfect jacket to throw over an otherwise average outfit and looks a lot more expensive than it is.
See you next week!