Thursday 24 June 2010

The Wednesday (should that be Thursday?) Wish List

Apologies for the late arrival of this blog entry. All the excitement/stress of the England v Slovenia match got to me and I must admit it temporarily distracted me from shopping. But after having got my senses back through a splurge at the Topshop (online) sale I am here to bring you the Wish List, all be it a day late. Apologies.

1. So that start us off this week I bring you this white embroidered maxi dress from Missguided.com for £31.99. I love the tassel/feather detail round the waist and it looks comfy and chic at the same time.



2. Next up is this charming, and rather unique gold cuff from ASOS.com for £12. The black bow detail adds a girly edge to the chunkiness and would look great with the white maxi!



3. I'm going for a festival feel with this weeks Wish List in aid of Glastonbury this weekend so it seems only right to include a festival must-have: wellies. Not the most exciting of purchases, true, but fairly essential in a muddy field in the UK so you may as well buy a pretty pair! This leopard print pair are £20 at Topshop.



4. If you're not off to a festival this summer and are after some exciting summer sandals then look no further than this denim pair from Dorothy Perkins for £25. I am having a bit of a denim moment, especially denim shoes and love this pair - try with denim cut-outs for a different take on the Double Denim trend.



5. To round up this weeks list I bring you a designer item that isn't strictly new but deserves a mention. If you haven't had a glance at the net-a-porter sale yet (and I suggest you do) then you won't have noticed that this Marc Jacobs eyelet pouch bag is reduced to £220.50. Not strictly a bargain, but not bad for a designer bag in this day and age! And conveniently in England's kit colour! Wear it with this maxi, bangle and your choice of shoes this Summer.



Images from:
www.missguided.com
www.asos.com
www.topshop.com
www.dorothyperkins.com
www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment