I am here, as promised to bring you the second installment of The Wednesday Wish List. Apologies for the lack of other posts this week - working in a hospital does not make for the most creative of environments. But I have been scouring the web for the best buys this week and I hope you enjoy what I've found!
1. First off this week are these rather lush ankle boots from Matalan for a pretty reasonable £18. I have been having a bit of a love affair with ankle boots recently, especially the peep toe kind, and the palest of pink tone to them make them the perfect accompaniment to my floral jeans.
2. Next up is this (rather fierce) grey studded hairband from Topshop (£30). Very Lady Gaga - Bad Romance and could really toughen up a t-shirt and skinny jeans. Don't wear it with too much leather though or you may give people the wrong impression!
3. This next item may well be the perfect jumpsuit I've been waiting for. Grey leopard print, bandeau and will look great with a pair of mega heels this summer. Get it for £40 at Warehouse.
4. The penultimate buy on this weeks Wish List is this military inspired, embellished shoulder black waistcoat from Topshop for £55. Not only could it have rolled off the Balmain SS10 catwalk but it wouldn't look out of place in a Cheryl Cole video. Waistcoats are having a fashion revival this season and this one is a fail safe for the bodycon/casual tailoring trend. Love the shoulder detail - I need this in my wardrobe asap!
5. To finish this weeks list of with a bang, stand in awe of this gorgeous embellished, vintage look dress from Miss Selfridge (£85). It's got Carey Mulligan-red carpet event written all over it. Team with waves and glam heels.