Today has been a rather momentous day, news wise, what with the rescue of the Chilean miners and I have been so focused on the news today I've almost forgotten to blog! Almost... but never fear, the Wednesday Wish List is here and I hope you enjoy this weeks items.
But before all that, a bit of shameless self promotion from me. I've recently started writing some guest blogs for other websites and have been lucky enough to write for two sites in the past few weeks. Check out my guest posts at the links below and let me know your thoughts!
Sourz blog - 'Velvet and Lace'
The Handbag Fairy - 'Keeping it Simple'
Here begins the Wednesday Wish List. Enjoy!
1. To kick things off this week I bring you the perfect bag for AW. A good investment; red is the seasons key accessory colour and this satchel bag is smart and stylish for all occasions. The Cambridge Satchel company have been getting a fair bit of press recently and what can I say, I'm jumping on the band wagon! 13 inch satchels are £75, get yours asap.
2. I've been looking for a pair of flattering leather shorts for a good few weeks now and I've found them in these River Island lovelies. The tan colour is apt for the season and will compliment white, black and grey perfectly. They also come in black in case you're not set on this shade; buy now at River Island for £59.99.
3. Next up is a lovely skirt that I'm hoping makes its way into my wardrobe v.soon! A good length for the season, this Topshop Boutique skirt is perfectly retro and the yellow polka-dot pattern could pass for vintage. Snap it up for £50 at Topshop.
4. I love Fearne Cotton's style and always keep my eye on her latest collections for online retailer Very. This black dress with velvet detail is a hardworking piece for Autumn. Echoing Fearne's unique style, will definitely have people asking where you got it from. Available for £55 at very.co.uk, make sure you check out the rest of the collection too.
5. To round off the WWL today I bring you my current lust item and surprise surprise, it's a pair of Kurt Geiger shoes! This pair of lace up, peep-toe ankle boots are a must have for the Baroque trend. Rather pricey at £390 but well-worth it if you ask me.