Hello, and welcome to today's Wednesday Wish List. Scary to think this will be the last one of October, meaning November (and effectively Winter) is just round the corner. To cheer myself up after that thought, I have of course been scouring the Internet for the best buys of this week and I hope you enjoy them.
1. This week's list seems to have subconsciously developed a Baroque theme to it, starting off with this impressive cape from Monsoon Fusion for £120. Gold details always look classic against a navy background and the embroidery gives it an added edge. Make it the focal point of your outfit and tone down the accessories.
2. These black glitter and mesh 'Twine' shoeboots from Office are next on my list. Much more interesting than your average pair and the perfect compliment to a Cosmopolitan at the first of many Christmas parties soon to be happening! I love Office shoes and am so glad they've made their images copyable so I can share their great collection with you all! £88 instore and online.
3. This pretty necklace is next up. These days a necklace isn't worth mentioning unless there is something statement about it, and I'm pleased to say that this one is making a positive statement! Love the pretty red roses and the pearl chain; £20 at Evans.
4. Another jacket makes the list this week in the shape of this gold brocade 'Heathcliffe' jacket from Traffic People for £49.99. Traffic People caught my eye last season with their beautiful chiffon playsuits and this season's collection certainly doesn't disappoint. Wear this jacket with a black, 70's style jumpsuit and some heels for a strong party look.
5. To finish with today I bring you these navy velvet pumps from ASOS.com, £26. I'm sure you've noticed that velvet is having a major fashion moment and these shoes are a great way to dip your toe in. Wear them with a tux-style white blouse and black slim trousers.