Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Hello, hope you are all having a lovely week and ready for this week's Wednesday Wish List! It seems to be getting chillier and chillier each day and the only thought keeping me from feeling down about it is that Christmas is just around the corner and we all know what that means - lots of new clothing and accessories to lust over!

So with that in mind I have gone for a reasonably festive theme for this weeks Wish List, bringing you my favourite new buys of the week.

1. I love this printed draped cardigan from Matalan, a bargain at just £12! The grungy print is great for the current season, throw it over a grey marl vest and baggy trousers for a relaxed look.


2. Continuing with the grunge-glam vibe, I love this blue-grey dress from Warehouse, £80. The sequin detail takes the relaxed shape of the dress from day to night, pair with smokey eyes and chunky black ankle boots.


3. This skirt is probably my favourite item on this weeks list and I'm sure you can see why! Covered in beautiful sequin detail, this skirt will look great now with a tee tucked in and a leather jacket and come the festive party season it's begging to be worn with a body and heels. Buy yourself an early Christmas present, £54.99 at River Island.



4. I can't decide which item is more party perfect out of the above skirt and these jacquard French Connection trousers, £95. The high waist is ever flattering and jacquard is always a must-have for Winter. Smart enough to wear to work now or save them for a sophisiticated evening out.


5. To round off today I leave you with the most practical (in theory) item on the list: the Winter hat. However, this is no ordinary Winter hat but the most fun cold weather accessory I have come across so far. This fur, bear faced trapper hat could be yours for £17.99 from River Island and will certainly keep you warm and smiling as the days get colder :)


Images:
www.matalan.co.uk
www.warehouse.com
www.riverisland.com
www.frenchconnection.com

1 comment:

  1. I feel this is your best work so far. My only criticism if there was anything negative to say about a work so divine and glorious in its conception, is that I wrote something much better on the same subject in January last year.

    ReplyDelete