Wednesday 6 October 2010

It's that time again!

If you need a mid-week pick me up then you've come to the right place, I've been browsing the web and window-shopping just to bring you my favourite five pieces to buy this week. So with no further ado...

1. Starting us off this week is an item that actually made me go back into a shop after leaving it, this checked jumpsuit from Warehouse, £65. Love the slouchy fit and the fresh take on Winter checks.



2. Next up is a pair of shoes that would work their way perfectly into your working wardrobes. These fringed, peep toe, buckled wedges are smart but far from boring. Try with some boy-fit trousers and strut around the office in style. Get shopping at Miss Selfridge, £50.



3. This bright red heart bag from River Island is the perfect thing to cheer you up on a cold, dreary October day for a mere £24.99. Break up an otherwise dull outfit with a pop of red, the on-trend bright for this season.



4. I love a bit of statement jewelery and this green gem ring has certainly got my attention. Looks great with stylish grey nails, get yours at Accesorize for £12.



5. To finish off the Wish List today is my current lust-have; a chunky gold Marc Jacobs watch. Granted it's not cheap at £175, but a good watch is a real investment piece and I love the contrast between the thick strap and the cute animals on the watch face. Available at ASOS.com, I'll race you to the checkout!



Images:
www.warehouse.com
www.missselfridge.com
www.riverisland.com
www.accessorize.com
www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment