Friday 20 November 2009

Quick Fix: Trendy Tees

I love a graphic print t-shirt. Casual and comfortable, the more original the better. They go with pretty much everything and are always a conversation point, my Mighty Boosh tee has gained me a lot of stick with some anti-Boosh friends but I love it all the same!

Worn slightly baggy looks best and accessories should be kept to a minimum, so don't cover it up with too heavy a necklace.

I've come across some great tees on t-shirt website TruffleShuffle.com. Here are a selection of my favourites, check out the website for more great styles.



The Jetsons t-shirt, £24.99



Rocky Horror Picture Show t-shirt, £21.99



Michael Jackson History t-shirt, £20



Dennis The Menace T-shirt, £14.99

To update the classic printed tee for this season try tucking it into a sequin body-con skirt with some killer ankle boots. Silver and gold sequins would look great with a black tee and black sequins would provide a great contrast to a white one.

Images from www.truffleshuffle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment