Monday 29 August 2011

Things I need in my life 29.08

Surprise surprise, it has been all too easy to find things I want to buy this week. Maybe its the rubbish weather or maybe its the end of the month approaching but my mind is firmly on Autumn trends and my wardrobe has followed suit. Things I need in my life this week include a couple of stylish, look-more-expensive-than-they-are bags, some patent Chelsea boots and a paneled LBD. Black dresses may not be the most interesting of purchases but I keep seeing ones I like, particularly ones with panel details or cut-out sections. I feel it may become a favoured look this season.



(Clockwise from top left) 
Colour block bag, Boohoo, £25
Blue blazer, River Island, £50
Navajo printed poncho, H&M, £17.99
Black panelled dress, ASOS, £50
Gold cross earrings, Urban Outfitters, £8
Yellow fold over clutch bag, H&M, £39.99
Black patent Chelsea boots, Topshop, £100


Images:


No comments:

Post a Comment