Welcome to June and the first Wednesday of the month. Summer is not far off and I am loving the weather already and plan to make the most of it by wearing some lovely clothes! On that note...
1. This is definitely the perfect hat to hide mysteriously from under on your sun lounger this Summer. The width protects your face from the sun and it will look very chic with a cut-out swimsuit and a tan - real or fake. H&M, £5.99.
2. Now is the time to be wearing your acid brights - never mind if that old man on the tube stares! The pleated skirt is the key item for the season and this lemon yellow colour is fresh and zingy. Wear with other citrus shades for an original look. River Island, £29.99.
3. Another wonder accessory up next in the shape of this fringed clutch from Dorothy Perkins. Fringing is practically synonyms with the word 'festival' but this bag could also be worn with a maxi dress and tan heels, imagine the possibilities... Dorothy Perkins, £35.
4. If you haven't noticed already I have become a little obsessed with colour blocking this season, so imagine my happiness at coming across these colour block red, purple and pink sandals. Flats don't have to be boring this Summer - be careful not to wear with too many other colours though or risk looking like a rainbow. Zara, £29.99.
5. I had my first view of the new celebrity collaboration range for Very.co.uk at their Press Day last week and I was rather impressed. This time they've lined up Diana Vickers, previous X Factor contestant and always well dressed to design a range for them. The range has a retro, luxe feel and this bird printed prom dress is my favourite from the current range. A great dress for a Summer wedding or an understated day look with some retro shades. £79, Diana Vickers at Very.