Hello and happy Wednesday, hope your week is going well so far and you are looking forward to July - can't believe it's almost here! As usual I have rounded up my top five items from the high street this week for your perusal and hope you enjoy.
1. First up is my current obsession: big earrings. A great accessory to add some interest to a neutral outfit and the perfect partner to the topknot, anything feathered and over sized is currently catching my eye and River Island are churning out some beauties at the moment. Try these green feathered earrings for size with a bright blue top for a stunning colour clash. River Island, £12.99.
2. I spotted these in store the other day and sadly they were out of my size or I would've snapped them up straight away! We have Miuccia Prada to thank for the sporty wedge/creeper style shoes of Spring 2011 but these are by far the most wearable. Try them with a denim jumpsuit or a neon vest dress for a great Summer look. H&M, £29.99
3. Yellow is a key colour for this season and the next and these trousers are a great way to work brights into your wardrobe. Wear with a slouchy grey or black t-shirt to bring out the brightness and a printed knit or ladylike blouse come Autumn. Urban Outfitters, £35.
4. Need a sundress for that all important garden party? Look no further than this nautical inspired strapless dress by Mariko, one of the brands stocked in Dorothy Perkins. Perfect for day or night, just add boat shoes and a glass of Pimms! Mariko at Dorothy Perkins, £35.
5. Last up this week is another of my current obsessions - cut-out detail shirt dresses. A far cry from the bodycon look, this golden brown shirt dress is subtly sexy and multi functional: wear with brogues for day and mega platforms for evening. Get yours now at Miss Selfridge, £45.