Welcome to Wednesday everyone (not long til the weekend now) and in turn to the Wednesday Wish List. I can honestly say that it was hard to narrow down the 'candidates' for this week's list as there were so many covetable items that I came across but I feel I've chosen the best pieces and hope you agree. Enjoy!
1. A bright necklace may seem like a difficult item to wear but it is the perfect point of interest for a white or black t-shirt, a block colour dress or denim pieces. Clash with bright make-up: bold lips, fluoro nails or a peachy blush and neutral eye makeup. Dorothy Perkins, £12.50.
2. Fruit print isn't going anywhere (thanks Prada) and these pumps are a fresh and wearable take on the look. Swap them for your black ballet pumps for a casual Spring look. Topshop, £18.
3. Boohoo have had a massive drop of lovely summer pieces online this week and whilst it was hard to choose a favourite I eventually did, in the form of this floral longline kimono. The fresh turquoise colour makes it stand out in a sea of kimonos; it would look great with light wash denim shorts and a vest on a warm day. Boohoo, £30.
4. I was very glad to see this gorgeous River Island bag FINALLY in store and I urge you to snap it up asap as it looks set to be a sellout. Very Prada-esque, the perfect day bag for a sports-luxe outfit. River Island, £39.99.
5. Last up this week is a trusty pair of tan sandals, with a difference. These Office flats are comfortable, reliable and stylish to boot with the unusual tassel detail. Tan goes with everything making them an excellent warm weather investment. Office, £48.