Hello all and welcome to the first Wednesday Wish List of May. Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding last weekend and haven't found it too painful to be back at work! If so then the lovely new clothes dropping into store must surely make this more bearable. Enjoy!
1. To start us off this week I bring you these tasty apple earrings from Urban Outfitters. A great high street alternative to those Miu Miu earrings, these will add fun to any outfit. A mere £6, you could get yourself some real fruit with the change from a tenner...
2. The bold florals on this t-shirt caught my attention when browsing in Zara this week; reminding me of the Jil Sander SS11 show, this t-shirt could just as easily be worn with a colour block maxi skirt or a pair of jeans for a casual look. Zara, £17.99.
3. My third pick this week is from a brand called Love, available at selected Topshop stores and on their website here. They stock a fabulous range of floaty chiffon separates and dresses for reasonable prices and this bird print skirt for £30 is a current favourite of mine.
4. The fashion world has fallen in love with tangerine this season and this stunning A|Wear midi dress is a great tangerine purchase. It has the potential to be a casual Summer dress by day worn with sandals or a bold evening outfit with platforms and a colour block accessory. The midi length is modestly flattering and very on trend, get yours now for £40.
5. Last up is another bright item, these pink and orange colour block shorts from ASOS's SS11 White range. Perfect for that illusive Summers day in the city or a beachside holiday, would look best worn with white or nude shades. ASOS, £40.