Happy Wednesday all and Happy Easter in advance for this weekend! I hope you and your families have a lovely weekend and make the most of the first of the bank holiday Mondays. Enjoy the Wish List this week, I've gone for an Easter theme with sugary colours and sweet details so treat yourself, less calories than chocolate!
1. First up this week is this fairytale lemon dress from Monsoon. There's a touch of the ballerina about this dress and it would look lovely at a bank holiday wedding or formal garden party. Sweet and girly, wear with feminine accessories. Monsoon, £75.
2. Pleats are the key detail this season and can be worn on tops as well as skirts, just take this Topshop top for example. Love the sugary colour, a great top to dress up or down depending on your bank holiday plans. Topshop, £34.
3. Fringing is a prevalent detail on bags this season and the soft cream shade of this Aldo bag takes the Navajo look out of the equation and makes it a soft, versatile accessory. Aldo, £36.
4. Now a white skirt may scare a few of you but never fear, this is a highly wearable look if done right. Tuck in a top in another light shade and don't over accessorise, a subtle bangle or a delicate necklace will do. Miss Selfridge, £36.
5. Last up is the most sugary item on my list, these baby pink silk shorts from Topshop Boutique. A great way to wear shorts in the heat, the material is light and is perfect for the Sports Luxe look. Topshop Boutique, £40.