Saturday 22 May 2010

Kate Moss - Topshop Drop

If I'm honest, I have difficulty thinking back to the days pre-Kate Moss for Topshop. And she is back again in full force for yet another boho-glam collection for everyone's favourite high street retailer.

Never one to look overdone, Kate's collections have always got an air of relaxed glamour which perfectly represents British fashion and is highly wearable. The collection is now available in store and at www.topshop.com, check out these must-haves:



Snap up this gorgeous nude embellished maxi asap - can you say perfect summer wedding outfit? Pricey at £200 but will look stunning all summer long.



Next on my list are these beautiful shorts. The suede material is v. on trend and the grey tone makes for a versatile wardrobe addition. £70 and will go with everything - I promise you.



Last but by no means least is this nude tee with embellished chain shoulders for £38. I've been looking for the perfect embellished tee since Christmas time and this one has certainly caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment