This week we heard the news that 'It's On With Alexa Chung'; Alexa Chung's chat show for US MTV had been cancelled and no further episodes will be made. Alexa's UK fans may not be too saddened by the news as the show was not avaliable to view on British television but I for one will miss the various amazing outfits she wears in every episode, always looking effortlessly stylish and on trend.
And whilst various celeb mags have been quick to criticise how thin she is looking of late, I thought I would celebrate the amazing wardrobe that is Ms Chung's and show you how to get her look on the high street this festive time. Enjoy!
Here's my capsule Alexa Wardrobe - 10 items, many different possibilities!
1. Alexa loves a stripy tee, particularly a breton stripe, and this tee goes that one step further by combining stripes with a bow. Trust me, this tee will be one of the hardest working items in your wardrobe! Topshop, £25
2. Skinny jeans are a wardrobe essential, and Alexa wears hers with style. Miss Selfridge, £35
3. Alexa wears her heels day and night; the thicker the heel the more comfortable the shoe. Dorothy Perkins, £30
4. Every wardrobe needs a reliable day dress and I have no doubt Ms Chung would snap up this one, Topshop £45
5. A quilted chain bag is an eternally stylish accessory thanks to Chanel. If you don't quite have the bank balance for the real thing, this nude number is good value and will see you through to Spring 10', ASOS.com £15
6. Alexa is rarely seen without an impressive display of vintage jewellery and loves to layer her necklaces. This quriky charm necklace goes with anything and adds interest to daywear, Urban Outfitters £18.
7. A knitted cardi is perfect to throw over your day outfit and will keep you nice and toasty this cold Christmas time! Topshop, £48
8. A jacquard skirt is an AW essential which can be worn day and night for that luxe look, Warehouse £35
9. Whilst pumps may not seem a particularly exciting purchase, they are an essential. Worn with thick wooly tights now and bare legs in the summer, this pair are a bargain, New Look £16
10. A graphic print tee is stylish all year round, and this one is appropriately festive, Urban Outfitters £55