Thursday 12 July 2012

'Dressing for the weather'

This week I decided to dress for myself, instead of for the weather, consequently ending up with me having soggy feet on more than one occasion. That said, I challenged myself not to let the rain have too much of an effect on my wardrobe and wearing tie-dye and bright florals this week was my small act of rebellion.

Wireless festival outfit - Urban Outfitters tie-dye t-shirt, Bershka necklace, Topshop shorts (with a bit of DIY studding) 


The after effects of a very muddy Wireless festival


A mish-mash: River Island leather jacket, Topshop t-shirt, New Look neon necklace, Zara floral jeans, Accessorize bag & Topshop studded slippers


New Look jewellery bargains


Own the Runway floral blazer, Topshop midi dress and new New Look spiked rings

All images owned by Running in Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment