Sunday 11 March 2012

Best in show: Fashion Weeks aw12

So I've been a bad blogger recently *smacks wrist*. Been a busy few months and the AW12 Fashion Weeks have flown by. I enjoyed a rainy day at LFW with my friend Amy at the Florian Jayet show and have loved catching up on the shows on the internet since.

As usual, lots of stylish celebrities attended the various shows this season and I've picked my top five outfits to share with you.


Alexa Chung at Jason Wu - New York


Louise Roe at Rebecca Minkoff - New York


Olivia Palermo at Christian Dior - Paris


Louise Roe at Tommy Hilfiger - New York 


Poppy Delevigne at Topshop Unique - London

I love Alexa's ability to put together stylish outfits that revolve around a great coat and shoes, Louise Roe's use of bold block colour and Olivia Palermo's polished dress/glossy hair/detailed shoes combo but I think its Poppy Delevigne's outfit that wins me over. The pairing of a Chanel bag with Topshop trousers isn't necessarily something we can all easily reproduce but I love the simplicity of the white shirt and the blue colour palette. She is fast becoming a favourite of mine!

Images from www.zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment