Thursday 23 February 2012

Pointing it out

I have recently begun a love affair with pointed-toe court shoes. Whilst I'm not planning on giving up my penchant for chunky platforms any time soon, this Spring my eye has definitely been turned.

I love the below picture of Poppy Delevigne outside the House of Holland AW12 show at LFW wearing a pair of snakeskin pointed-toe courts. The simplicity of the shoes gives a much more polished look to her neutral outfit than a chunkier heel would do and keeps her legs looking super slim in her skinny black trousers.



If you're looking to snap up a pair on the high street I'd recommend going for a pastel or metallic pair to compliment this seasons colour palette, or go classic with a snakeskin-look pair like Poppy. I've got my eyes on the pastel pink toe-capped Zara pair - perfect with a pair of pastel skinny jeans.



(Clockwise, from top left)
Blush pink, Zara £49.99
Grey and silver, Topshop, £62
Silver patent, New Look, £15.99
Snakeskin, Topshop, £48
Mint green, KG Kurt Geiger, £120
Sherbet suede, ASOS, £55

Poppy Delevigne image from www.zimbio.com

Other images:

No comments:

Post a Comment