Here begins another Wednesday Wish list and as we are nearing Christmas (a week and a half to go!) I am endeavouring to bring you a mix of items to keep you warm in the cold and items to covet for Christmas (and perhaps add to your list for Father Christmas...)
1. If there was ever a unique party dress then this is it - navy, embellished and in an ever flattering shift dress style. Definitely one to add to your Christmas list! Direct Father Christmas to River Island, £150.
2. I'm sure you shared my sadness when high street shoe brand Faith went out of business earlier this year. Luckily for the brand and its fans it was bought by Debenhams and the Faith range is now available to buy in store and on their website. To celebrate that I bring you a great party shoe from their current collection, these rather lovely leopard print wedges for just £48. Snap them up asap and put them under the tree for someone special.
3. It wouldn't be a December Wish List without a sensible purchase to combat the cold and this week I bring you two! First up is this beige cardi with faux fur shoulders from Matalan. A bargain at £18, there are loads of knits currently on the high street but this one is by far one of the most interesting and also great value for money. Wear with black jeans and some killer biker boots.
4. The second sensible purchase on this weeks list comes in the form of this oh-so-pretty cream jumper from Miss Selfridge. Love the lace sleeves and embellished neckline, cosy and pretty all rolled into one £45 package.
5. Last up this week is my personal favourite, this grey glitter-detailed jacket from Warehouse, £90. Tailored to perfection, try with a backcombed ponytail, leather trousers and some great party shoes. See you at the checkout...