If you've been snowed in this week then I have the perfect solution for you: online shopping*. And where better to find your inspiration than from the first Wednesday Wish List of December!
*check before shopping if deliveries are being affected to avoid disappointment!
1. First up this week is the perfect accompaniment to the extreme weather: a snow white coat. Faux fur, oversized and very warm, £40 is a bargain for a coat like this and can be thought of as a sensible buy so no excuses! Get yours at boohoo.com.
2. Love this individual, eclectic looking bag from Topshop, for £45. The amber stone is classic and will keep you company right through into Spring/Summer. Pair with a maxi, an oversized knit cardi and lace-up ankle boots.
3. I am experiencing some serious lust over these Miss Selfridge shoes, £60. Lace up, gold and cut-out details, they've got everything covered and are much more interesting than your standard black heels. Show them off with shorts or a 60's style mini dress.
4. Another bag makes the list this week, this time a harlequin print, bird detail clutch from River Island, £26.99. Bird detail is massive for next season and there's something Angel Jackson-esque about this clutch. Snap it up asap in time for your Christmas do!
5. The perfect antidote to your party heels; a pair of comfy flats. Swap your plain pair for some spangly trainers in the run up to Christmas and jazz up your jeans and a slouchy knit with minimal effort. Converse are available at Schuh, £39.99.