Happy Wednesday everyone, hope your week is going well so far. Here begins the Wednesday Wish List. Enjoy!
1. Love this monochrome blazer from River Island for £44.99. Blazers never really go out of style, and this one is perfect for the upcoming party season.
2. Another hit from River Island this week, this vintage look skirt for £30. The paisley print makes it stand out and the length is spot on for AW. Wear with an oversized cardi for granny chic.
3. My head was turned by this Emilio Pucci-looking feathered dress from Warehouse for £160. One of the more pricier items in Warehouse's AW collection but definitely a statement piece. Wear with sleek black heels and tousled hair to let the detail shine.
4. These lace shorts from Boohoo are a bargain and would look great with the River Island blazer. For £14, you'll get more than your money's worth! Simple and smart and a must have for your wardrobe.
5. This week's Wish List wouldn't be complete without a mention of Kate Moss' final collection for Topshop, launched this week. Her final range comprises of obligatory gorgeous maxi dresses, boho glam pieces and Kate's first foray into Jewelery. She has also re-released some classic pieces from her previous collections, and my favourite is this classic red maxi dress. Who can forget Kate wearing the maxi whilst acting as a living mannequin in the Topshop Oxford Street window? Snap up a great piece of Kate's style for £150 before it sells out.