Wednesday 17 November 2010

Happy Wednesdays

It's time for the Wednesday Wish List again and I hope you enjoy it this week! Sorry for my lack of exciting posts recently, I've just started in a new job and am fairly busy but I have lots of exciting posts planned for the festive season so keep checking back! Anyway, without further ado...

1. First off this week I bring you a 'wow' buy - this rose gold sequin knit dress. Traffic stopping, I hear you say? The perfect way to wear sequins by day, toned down with black tights and pumps. I guarantee you won't be short of attention! Available at Topshop for £120.


2. The next item will surely appeal to your cold, shivering side this season. These knitted leggings are practically a steal at just £12 from Boohoo and are the on trend alternative to your black jersey pair. Wear with shearling boots and a cosy coat.


3. Another show stopping dress is up next and this one is perfect for any glam Christmas events you may have coming up. The muted red is much more flattering than a brighter shade and the column shape is glamorous and simple all at the same time. Snap it up at Warehouse for £80.


4. I felt my childish side coming out when I came across the 'Girl from Blue City' range of sweet inspired jewellery on the Truffle Shuffle website. The range encompasses all your favourites including love hearts, jelly babies and iced gems, as seen below. I'll be buying this cute bracelet for £16.99, check out the rest of the range online at http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/


5. Last up this week I bring you this season's chic outfit updater, the collar. Whether you go for beads, fur, feathers or lace, they are a purse friendly way to revive a tired outfit and look best paired with a white shirt and skinny trousers for a masculine tux look. Try this crochet one, £28 from Urban Outfitters.


Images:
www.topshop.com
www.boohoo.com
www.warehouse.co.uk
www.truffleshuffle.co.uk
www.urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment