Tuesday 3 January 2012

January: Things I need in my life

It's the 3rd of January and I am very excited about what the year will bring fashion-wise. After arriving home from a New Years trip to Germany I had a browse online and found so many items that I can't wait to buy once pay-day arrives. I have narrowed it down to a few key pieces to set you up for the new season:



(Clockwise from top left)
Lilac skinny jeans, ASOS, £32
Coral saddle bag, Accessorize, £22
Yellow print midi dress, ASOS, £28
Grey studded toe boots, Topshop, £36
Yellow cut out bodycon dress, Nasty Gal, £43.87*
Pink metallic tee, Boohoo, £15
Mint ballet pumps, Topshop, £16

Perhaps a bit too early to start wearing some of these pieces together (have you SEEN the weather today?!?!) but certain items can be worked in with your winter wardrobes - swap your plain skinny jeans for the pastel pair and wear the metallic Boohoo tee under a thick knitted cardi.

*I LOVE this yellow cut-out dress from Nasty Gal; a great US based site with a love of gravity-defying heels, bold prints, brights and bodycon. Definitely worth a browse - www.nastygal.com

Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment