Thursday 10 November 2011

This Spring I would like to be a Mulberry girl

It hasn't escaped my notice that it is very much still Winter at the moment, but as the Fashion world is looking ahead to next season, so am I. One particular SS12 show that has caught my eye is Mulberry, the quintessential British brand best known for its amazing bags but also causing excitement over its gorgeous clothes season after season. For Spring 2012 I will mostly be channeling the big hair and sheer maxi skirt combo, with a real Mulberry bag if I can ever get my hands on one:



Mulberry SS12

For now, why not try a metallic knit with a sheer maxi skirt - throw on some chelsea boots and a statement bag to top it off:




Black metallic jumper, Dorothy Perkins, £35
Black maxi skirt, Miss Selfridge, £37
Black suede 'Alexa' bag, Mulberry, £1,532
Black ankle boots, Office, £95

Images:


No comments:

Post a Comment